GoSolo: Good for business
- 100% digital: Just have your ID at the ready
- Fast set-up: Most applications will have a business account approved and opened within minutes.
- Streamlined processes: We only ask for information we need. GoSolo saves time by extracting information from any documents you upload.
- Intelligent auto-saving: Halfway through filling in an application? Pick up where you left off without completely restarting.
- All in one place: Well, almost. Everything apart from your physical card. That lives in your wallet. Mastercard debit cards arrive by post a few days after opening your account.
- Complete control: Activate your card, view your PIN, freeze or unfreeze and unlock your card all within the GoSolo app.
- More protection: All GoSolo accounts have Two-Factor Authentication (also known as 2FA or two-step verification) as standard. This means it’s more secure than traditional banking methods.
- 100% digital: Create a new Limited (LTD) company from the comfort of your home or office. The process takes no more than 10 minutes online. This information is passed over to Companies House where official registration takes up to 5 working days. Once registration is completed it will appear on the Companies House database.
- ID needed: To create a new limited company you will need some identification. This includes proof of address (utility bill, council tax bill, bank statement or tax return), photo ID (such as a driving licence or passport), a phone number and a selfie video. Find out more about the process here.
- Smart system: Managing your business contacts is easy. Simply save their details every time you raise an invoice or make a payment in the GoSolo app.
- Make it your own: Customise professional templates by adding your logo and choosing colours to match your brand identity.
- Easy as 1,2,3: Invoicing customers takes just three steps with the GoSolo app.
- VAT and non-VAT invoices: Need a separate VAT rate for each product item in a single invoice? No problem. You can choose to issue a non-VAT invoice too. GoSolo calculates the final amounts before and after taxation, presenting it in an easy-to-read invoice layout.
- See before sending: GoSolo generates a preview of every invoice before or after it goes to customers.
- Duplicate with one click: Sending a similar invoice out? Duplicate an existing one and edit accordingly rather than starting from scratch.
- Add a message: Personalise invoices by including a custom note to the invoice delivery email.
- Find out when it’s viewed: Thanks to GoSolo’s ‘History of invoice’ functionality, you can see when your customer looked at the invoice for the first time after receiving it.
- Invoices as PDFs: Rather than email attachments, GoSolo generates a shareable link to an invoice’s online page. Here, the recipient can review or download the invoice for their files, if required. As a GoSolo customer, you will see when they have done this within your app.
- Straightforward communication: Is there a query about the invoice amount? Customers can notify you about it immediately it. The quicker it is resolved, the quicker you get paid.
- Notifications + reminders: With GoSolo, you can set up email reminders when raising an invoice. You can also choose to get notified when a customer pays an invoice.
- Links data: GoSolo matches payments against issued invoices as standard. You can also mark your invoices as paid manually if you wish.
- Faster Payments: All payments in GBP are completed through the Faster Payments Service (FPS) as standard with GoSolo.
- Easy to access: At GoSolo we ensure your contacts – the people + organisations you pay or that pay you – are organised. Once you make a payment to someone, their details are stored for future use.
- Secure funds: We’ve installed a two-factor authentication (2FA or two-stage verification) for each time you make a payment. This helps avoid scammers and anyone else being able to access your account and make a payment without your approval.